三、问:你看过最伤感的爱情片桥段是什么?答:屏幕全黑时照出了我自己的脸。

四、你不是风儿,我也不是沙,再缠绵也到不了天涯,擦干了泪,明天早上,我们都要上班。

五、自从有美颜功能后,我再也不相信女网友发来的照片了,别问我经历了什么〒_〒

六、大家都是成年人,你再卑微也改变不了什么,为了爱情不要脸这种事,要尽量少干了。

七、“你刚干了我对象。”,“现在又想干我马子!”,“你以为你有车就了不起啊?!”,“哥,咱好好下盘棋行么?”

八、和我在一起吧,起码我比别人多了十几斤肉在爱你。

篇2

一、现实会告诉你,不努力就会被生活给踩死。无需找什么借口,一无所有,就是拼的理由。

Reality will tell you that if you don't work hard, you will be trampled to death by life. There is no need to find any excuse, nothing is the reason to fight.

二、没有人会关心你付出过多少努力,撑得累不累,摔得痛不痛,他们只会看你最后站在什么位置,然后羡慕嫉妒恨。为了未来美一点,现在必须苦一点!

No one cares about how much effort you put in, how tired you are, how painful you fall. They just look at where you stand at the end and envy you. In order to be beautiful in the future, we must be bitter now!

三、人这一生需要用钱捍卫尊严的地方实在太多了,在你还没赚到足够令自己安心的钱之前,请多点努力,少点矫情。

There are so many places in your life where you need to spend money to defend your dignity. Before you can earn enough money to reassure yourself, please make more efforts and less affectation.

四、每一个强大的人,都咬着牙度过一段没人帮忙、没人支持、没人嘘寒问暖的日子。过去了,这就是你的成人礼,过不去,求饶了,这就是你的无底洞。

Every powerful person, biting his teeth, spends a period of time without help, support, and warmth. Past, this is your adult ritual, can not pass, beg for mercy, this is your bottomless hole.

篇3

一、他是我所有的心事,但是被我偷偷藏着故意不去想起,或许想来也没有什么意义,因为得不到,便是失去。He is all my heart, but I secretly do not want to think of, perhaps want to do not have no meaning, because not to get, is lost.

二、你抽烟的姿势越来越熟练,爱的人越来越随便,从当初的三杯倒到现在的喝不醉,这不是成长是堕落,可惜没人挡掉你手中的酒,没人掐掉你手中烟,除了孤独和烈酒,你什么都没有。

Your smoking posture is becoming more and more skilled, the people you love are more and more casual, from the first three cups to the present drunk, this is not growth but depravity, but unfortunately no one can block your hands of wine, no one pinch your hands of cigarettes, You have nothing but loneliness and booze.

三、我并不失落,我也没有受伤,没有生气,我只是有点累了,我厌倦了付出太多,回报太少。I'm not lost, I'm not hurt, I'm not angry, I'm just a little tired, I'm tired of giving too much and giving too little back.

四、我以为喜欢是一件很了不起的事,能翻山越岭,上天入地,后来我才明白,其实不是,它连让你开心都做不到。

I thought like is a very great thing, can go over mountains and mountains, heaven and earth, and then I realized, in fact, it is not, it can not even make you happy.

五、每次的负面情绪爆棚,在别人眼里都会觉得是在小题大做,是啊,自己的感受只有自己清楚,没有人会知道你被放逐到过哪里,也没有人知道你心中的那束光被点亮和熄灭过多少次。

Every time the negative emotions explode, it will feel in the eyes of others that they are making a big deal out of it. Yes, their feelings are only clear to them. No one will know where you have been banished. No one knows how many times the light in your heart has been lit and extinguished.

篇4

一、再好的链子也拴不住爱跑的狗。No good chain can tie a running dog.

二、现在不努力,将来拿什么向曾经抛弃你的人证明它有多瞎。If you don't work hard now, what will you do in the future to prove to those who have abandoned you how blind it is?

三、我曾经骄傲的向谁也不低头,可后来,我学会花言巧语面对不同的狗。I used to be proud of not bowing to anyone, but later, I learned to talk to different dogs.

四、总归有人看不惯我,我能怎样,百般讨好,还是杀人灭口。Somebody can't stand me. What can I do, please or kill?

五、被人暖一下就高热,被人冷一下就成冰,请原谅我一生爱憎分明不讨巧。Being warm is hot, being cold is ice, please forgive me for my life love and hate is not clever.

六、你的抑郁症是矫情,你的拖延症是懒,你的强迫症是闲得蛋疼,你的失眠是根本不困。Your depression is melodramatic, your procrastination is lazy, your obsessive-compulsive disorder is very boring, your insomnia is not sleepy at all.

七、承诺,就像放屁,当时惊天动地,过后苍白无力。Commitment, like farting, was earth-shaking at that time, and then pale and powerless.

八、你没权利看不惯我的生活方式,但你有权抠瞎自己的双眼。You have no right to lose sight of my way of life, but you have the right to blind your eyes.

篇5

一、人的一生,本就是一个认人、识人的过程。有的人起始于相逢,终止于相处;有的人曾经入了眼,如今离了心。

A person's life is a process of recognizing and recognizing people. Some people start from meeting and end from getting along with each other; some people have been in the eye, but now they are out of the heart.

二、学会一个人生活,不论身边是否有人疼爱。做好自己该做的,有爱或无爱,都安然对待。

Learn to live alone, regardless of whether someone loves you or not. Do what you should do well, love or no love, are treated safely.

三、放弃并不是心血来潮,各种失望累积在一起,最终在沉默中爆发。没有声音,没有吵闹,就这么静悄悄的放弃了。

Giving up is not a whim. All kinds of disappointments accumulate and eventually erupt in silence. No voice, no noise, so quietly give up.

四、很多事犹如天气,慢慢热或者渐渐冷,等到惊悟,已过了一季。

Many things like the weather, slowly hot or gradually cold, until the surprise, has passed a season.

篇6

一、既然无处可逃,不如喜悦。既然没有净土,不如静心。既然没有如愿,不如释然。

Since there is nowhere to escape, it's better to be happy. Since there is no pure land, it is better to meditate. Since there is no such thing as wishes, it is better to let go.

二、时间会让你看清每一张脸,久伴会让你知道每一颗心,溺海不止终老,时光不弃青春,烂人不配情深。

Time will let you see every face, long companion will let you know every heart, drowning in the sea is not only the end of life, time does not abandon youth, rotten people do not deserve deep feelings.

三、除了你自己,没有人会明白你的故事里有过多少快乐或悲伤,因为那终究只是你一个人的感觉。

Nobody but yourself knows how much happiness or sadness you have in your story, because it's only your feeling after all.

四、不要太乖,不想做的事可以拒绝,做不到的事不用勉强,不喜欢的话假装没听见。人生不是用来讨好别人的,而是要善待自己。

Don't be too good, you can refuse what you don't want to do, don't force what you can't do, pretend you don't hear what you don't like. Life is not meant to please others, but to be kind to oneself.

篇7

1.面对讲台,背靠黑板,在时光长河里,老师是您把一个个45分钟,用辛劳汗水和智慧编织成无数耀眼的光环。老师您是伟大的,像一支蜡烛照亮别人燃烧自己。祝您教师节快乐,保重身体!

2.您那双鬓已渐渐斑白,岁月已经悄悄爬上您的脸,刻出一道道痕迹。三尺讲台留下您默默耕耘的汗水,而如今我们已长大,不敢忘您的教导之恩,老师谢谢您!

3.你的教诲,总在我耳边回响,让我漫漫岁月里顺利坦然;你的鼓舞,总在我脑海中浮现,让我拼搏之路上斗志高昂。教师节来临,恭祝你平安如意!

4.一天为师,终生为父。以前,现在,将来你永远是我的老师。一生平凡,一世艰辛,默默把知识奉献,您是文明的使者,您是辛勤的园丁,衷心感谢您,祝您健康快乐!

5.您用无私种下桃李满园,您用艰辛将智慧之火点燃,您用汗水浇灌我们成长,您用知识滋润我们心田,平凡的事业展示着您伟大的人格,教师节祝愿您节日快乐,幸福安康!

6.阳光普照,园丁心坎春意浓;甘雨滋润,桃李枝头蓓蕾红。敬爱的老师,您的教诲如春风,似润雨,永铭我心。值此教师节,我虔诚地祝福您安康,如意!

7.我用最纯最真的话语,不掺杂花哨的修饰。我不说您是辛勤光荣的园丁,想必那也代表不了我的感情。我只想说:老师,您节日快乐,学子们依然爱您。

8.难忘的校园时光,有着难忘的师生情怀;坦诚的学生时代,有着您孜孜不倦的教诲;时隔多年,记忆犹新,您,依然是我最尊敬的人,老师,祝节日快乐!