返回首页
必读社 > 文案短句 > 关于英文的文案

关于英文的文案

篇1

1、记不记得那天你问道:猪的英文怎么拼?我说是PUG,而你却说是:PIG。我说猪是U,你却说猪是I,那没办法,只好随你了!

2、听说你花了好几万买了个西周陶罐,兴奋地跑到专家处鉴定,结果专家严肃地对你说:“这哪是西周的?明明是上周的嘛!”

3、茫茫人海,为你怦然心动。你好似不在意的表情,却让我隐隐作痛。你的漠然让我不敢表白,可我已不能自拔…你踩我脚啦!

4、我是一棵孤独的树,千百年来矗立在路旁,寂寞的等待,只为有一天当你从我身边走过时,为你倾倒,砸不扁你就算白活了。

5、昨晚我梦见你,还送你回家,我们走到一栋漂亮的建筑物,你说到了,跑进去,我望着你的身影,还看见上面写着精神病院。

6、山谷里传来你动听的声音,我往下眺望,是你!真的是你!你和一老翁在一起,我激动地跑下去说:大爷,借您的驴用用行不?

7、吃、喝、拉、撒、麤、毳、鱻、芔、飍、骉、籴、上面的字你认识几个,是不是发现自己除了吃喝拉撒之外就什么也不会了呢?

8、昨晚我梦见你,还送你回家,我们走到一栋漂亮的建筑物前,你说到了,跑进去,我望着你的身影,还看见上面写着精神病院。

篇2

一、A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.只要一个人还有追求,他就没有老。直到后悔取代了梦想,一个人才算老。

二、We should never remember the benefits we have offered nor forget the favor received.自己的好事别去提,别人的恩惠要铭记。

三、Pleasure and pain are the wealth of life, to escape its negative, as some of the face of courage, in fact, be able to recall a blessing.快乐和痛苦都是人生的财富,与其消极的逃避,不如勇敢一些面对,其实能够回忆也是一种幸福。

四、Life is sad at times, but it is up to you to make your own life happy. 生活有时是令人沮丧的,但你可以努力让自己的过得开心。

五、We grow neither better or worse as we grow old but more and more like ourselves.随着年龄的增长,我们并不变好也不变坏,而是变得更像我们自己。

六、Nobody has a perfect life, everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a perfect way.没有人拥有完美的生活。每个人都有自己的问题。只是有的人知道如何完美地处理罢了。

七、There is always a time in life, full of fear, but in addition to the courage to face, we have no choice.生命中总有那么一段时光,充满恐惧,可是除了勇敢面对,我们别无选择。

八、All that you have lost can be won back bit by bit as long as you wish for it.曾经输掉的东西,只要你想,就一定可以再一点一点赢回来。

篇3

1、As long as there is breath is not as a waste.只要还有一口气就不要把自己当做废物。

2、All that you have lost can be won back bit by bit as long as you wish for it.曾经输掉的东西,只要你想,就一定可以再一点一点赢回来。

3、I enjoy warm in time. I forget blooms in the internal.我在时光里享受温暖,我在流年里忘记花开。

4、Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.做自己吧,因为其他人已经有人做了。

5、What you see reflects what your heart is like.你看到什么样的世界,你就拥有什么样的内心。

6、However long the night,the dawn will break.不管黑夜有多长,天亮总会到来。

7、I have found that if you love life,life will love you back .我发现如果你热爱生活,生活也会爱你的。

8、Do not worry, the best always in the most casual.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意间出现。

篇4

一、没有人陪你走一辈子,所以你要适应孤独,没有人会帮你一辈子,所以你要奋斗一生。

二、一个人至少拥有一个梦想,有一个理由去坚强。心若没有栖息的地方,到哪里都是在流浪。

三、每个人都在发奋努力奋不顾身,不是只有你受尽委屈。

四、宁愿跑起来被拌倒无数次,也不愿规规矩矩走一辈子。就算跌倒也要豪迈的笑。

五、无论这个世界对你怎样,都请你一如既往的努力、勇敢、充满希望。

六、不管前方的路有多苦,只要走的方向正确,不管多么崎岖不平,都比站在原地更接近幸福。

七、现在不玩命,将来命玩你,现在不努力,未来不给力。

八、只要内心不乱,外界就很难改变你什么。不要艳羡他人,不要输掉自己。

篇5

一、go for it! just do it! 加油!向前冲!做了再说!

二、better late than never. 只要开始,虽晚不迟。

三、Don't give up and don't give in. 不要放弃,不要言败!

四、one today is worth two tomorrows. (一个今天胜似两个明天。)

五、a bold attempt is half success. (勇敢的尝试是成功的一半。)

六、Do what you say,say what you do. 做你说过的,说你能做的

七、Zero in your target,and go for it. 从零开始,勇往直前!

八、Never, never, never, never give up. 永远不要、不要、不要、不要放弃。

篇6

一、Never underestmate your power to change yourself! 永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!

二、I’m the best! I’m the greatest! I’m nvncble! 我是最棒的.我是不可征服的。

三、Achevement provdes the only real pleasure n lfe.有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣。

四、They who cannot do as they would,must do as they can. 不能如愿而行,也须尽力而为。

五、So what f we fall down? At least we are stll young.摔倒了又怎样,至少我们还年轻。

六、Stop tryng to fnd a rewnd. It\'s lfe, not a move.别妄想着倒带,这是生活,不是电影。

七、Lve beautfully, dream passonately, love completely.活要活得美好,梦要梦得热烈,爱要爱得完整。

八、Never gve up, Never lose the opportunty to succeed. 不放弃就有成功的机会。

篇7

一、努力,不是为了要感动谁,也不是要做给哪个人看,而是要让自己随时有能力跳出自己厌恶的圈子,并拥有选择的权利,用自己喜欢的方式过一生!

Efforts are not meant to impress or show to anyone, but to enable oneself to jump out of the circle of disgust at any time, to have the right to choose and to live a life in the way one likes!

二、你勤奋充电,你努力工作,你保持身材,你对人微笑,这些都不是为了取悦他人,而是为了扮靓自己,照亮自己的心,告诉自己:我是一股独立向上的力量。

You recharge hard, you work hard, you keep fit, you smile at people, these are not to please others, but to dress up, illuminate your heart, tell yourself: I am an independent upward force.

三、赚钱的时候别矫情,花钱的时候别磨叽,生活真的不会因为你哭泣而对你温柔,但你可以通过努力而活的风情万种。

Don't be affected when you make money, don't bother when you spend money, life really won't be gentle to you because you cry, but you can live through hard work.

四、买得起自己喜欢的东西,去得了自己想去的地方,不会因为身边人的来或走损失生活的质量,反而会因为花自己的钱,来得更有底气一些,这就是应该努力的原因。

You can afford what you like and go where you want to go. You won't lose the quality of life because of the people around you. Instead, you will have more confidence because you spend your money. That's why you should work hard.

篇8

一、只要路是对的,就不害怕遥远,只要认准是值得的,就不在乎沧桑变化,有些路很远,走下去会很累,可是,不走会后悔。

As long as the road is right, we will not be afraid of the distance. As long as we recognize that it is worthwhile, we will not care about vicissitudes of life and changes. Some roads are far away, and we will be tired if we go down, but we will regret if we do not go.

二、这个世界是永远比你想得更精彩的。不要败给生活。趁你还有时间,尽你最大的努力,做成你最想做的那件事,成为你最想成为的那种人,过你最想过的那种生活。

The world is always more wonderful than you think. Don't lose to life. While you still have time, try your best to do what you want to do, to be the kind of person you want to be, and to live the kind of life you want to live.

三、你要相信,总有一天你会遇见更好的人,会有更好的生活,从那以后,你的笑都是发自内心,你的泪都是喜极而泣。

You have to believe that one day you will meet better people and have a better life. From then on, your laughter comes from your heart and your tears are filled with joy and tears.

四、生活如果不宠你,更要自己善待自己。这一生,风雨兼程,就是为了遇见最好的自己,如此而已。

If life doesn't spoil you, you should treat yourself kindly. This life, rain and wind, is to meet the best of their own, that's all.

篇9

一、I want to go through life a dream with you.我愿穷极一生做一场有你的梦。

二、But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent.And when you do,nothing will ever compare.有天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚烂的人,当你遇到这个人后会觉得其他人都只是浮云而已。

三、Sometimes, you're missing someone so much, but when that somebody shows up, you do nothing. 有时候,日夜思念。可是当思念的人出现在眼前,你却安之若素。

四、I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying. 我一直喜欢在雨中行走,那样没人能看到我的眼泪。

五、Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

六、When it comes to family, we are all still children at heart. No matter how old we get, we always need a place to call home. 面对家人的时候,在我们内心深处我们始终觉得自己还是孩子。 不管我们年龄多大了,我们还需要一个称之为家的地方。

七、If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back.如果两个人注定在一起,最终他们总会找到重温旧梦的路。

八、The world is more interesting with you in it.有你,世界更有趣。

篇10

一、现实会告诉你,不努力就会被生活给踩死。无需找什么借口,一无所有,就是拼的理由。

Reality will tell you that if you don't work hard, you will be trampled to death by life. There is no need to find any excuse, nothing is the reason to fight.

二、用自己的努力换取成功,然后成功就会像一个大巴掌,打在那些曾经看不起你的人脸上,要多响有多响,要多爽有多爽。

With their own efforts in exchange for success, and then success will be like a big slap, hit those who have looked down on you in the face, how loud, how refreshing.

三、赚钱,能治愈一切矫情,有钱,能治愈一切自卑。

Money can cure all affectations, money can cure all inferiority.

四、别人对你好,你要争气,图日后有能力有所报答,别人对你不好,你更要争气望有朝一日,能够扬眉吐气。

If others treat you well, you should strive to be able to repay you in the future. If others treat you badly, you should strive to be able to raise your eyebrows and breathe.