返回首页
必读社 > 文案短句 > 关于中英文的文案

关于中英文的文案

篇1

别问我为什么那么爱你,如果我知道为什么,我就不会爱你了。

Don't ask me why I love you so much. If I knew why, I wouldn't love you.

和你在一起的时间都很耀眼,因为天气好,因为天气不好,因为天气刚刚好,每一天都很美好。

Time with you is dazzling, because the weather is good, every day is beautiful.

没经过你的同意,就把你放在心上,是我不好。可你没有我的允许,便走进了我的心里,就是你的不对了。

I am not good enough to take you to heart without your consent. But you went into my heart without my permission, you were wrong.

你问我多喜欢你,我说不出来,但我心里明白,我宁愿和你吵架,也不愿意去爱别人。

You ask me how much I like you, I can not say, but I understand that I would rather fight with you than love others.

篇2

我愿意赌上所有时光只爱你一人

I'm willing to bet that I love you all the time.

你就像一碗汤,让我的心永远不会凉。

You are like a bowl of soup, so that my heart will never cool.

不热情别人就会觉得冷淡,我只是怕是自作多情。

If you don't be enthusiastic, others will feel cold, I'm just afraid that you will be affectionate.

心脏有两个房间,一个孤独的快乐着,一个快乐的孤独者。

The heart has two rooms, a lonely happy, a happy lonely.

篇3

我愿金戈铁马为你君临天下,你可愿一袭嫁衣为我红袖添香。

I would like to shining spears and armoured horses for you to visit the world, you may wear a wedding dress for my tea add incense.

就算没有了世界,只要有你在,便是幸福;就算失去了所有,只要有你在,便是一切。

Even if there is no world, as long as you are, is happy; even if lost, as long as you are, is all.

爱情本身并没有逻辑可言,爱了就是爱了,忘不了就是忘不了。

Love itself has no logic, love is love, forget is never forget.

你不喜欢的我都消退,你爱的细节我都翻倍。

You don't like me to fade, you love the details I double.

篇4

别等了,不回复也是一种回复。

Don't wait, no reply is also a reply.

一个人回复你的速度和在乎你的程度是成正比的。

The speed at which a person responds to you is proportional to how much he cares about you.

等不到的晚安就别等了,挤不进的世界就别挤了。

Don't wait for the night you can't wait, don't squeeze the world where you can't.

我曾路过你的心,不是我不想停留,而是你不肯收留。

I have passed your heart, not I do not want to stay, but you will not accept.

篇5

会忘了我吗,在很多年以后。

Will you forget me, years later.

再也没有一个人,像我爱你爱的那么深那么真。

No one is as deep and true as I love you.

时间的轨道里我们只是一班孤寂的地铁。

In the orbit of time, we are just a lonely subway.

只顾着为了你而拼命的改变自己,却忘了当初的自己究竟是个什么样子。

Only to care for you and desperately change themselves, but forget the original self is what it is.

篇6

听说一只风筝这一生永远只为一根线冒险。

It is said that a kite will always be an adventure for one line in its life.

没关系你去浪迹天涯我自己回家。

It's all right. You go around the world. I'll go home myself.

最感动的从来都是别人的故事。

The most touching thing is always someone else's story.

怎么掉眼泪,自知身份都不够。

How to shed tears, self-knowledge of identity is not enough.

篇7

你一定要过的很好,不然对不起我的不打扰。

You must have a good time, or I'm sorry for not interrupting.

因为你,我懂得了成长,可你,依旧是我的伤。

Because of you, I understand the growth, but you, is still my injury.

我提出了分手,而更可笑的是我瞒着所有人继续爱了你好久。

I broke up, and what's more ridiculous is that I've been loving you for a long time without telling everyone else.

人总是这样,终于到了懂得珍惜的年纪,却偏偏什么都走散了。

People are always like this, finally to know how to cherish the age, but what are scattered.

篇8

一、愿岁月可回首,且以深情共白头。

May the years look back, and with the love of the total white head.

二、我是你擦肩而过的人,而你是我遥不可及的梦。

I am the person that you pass by, and you are my distant dream.

三、你许了我一米阳光,却给了我一世沧桑。

You promised me the sun,but gave me a life of Cangshan .

四、人走茶凉,也许你只是一个名字;时过境迁,也许情只是一段回忆。

The person goes tea cool, perhaps you are just a name; the time changes, perhaps the feeling is just a memory.

篇9

我们曾相爱,想到就心酸。

We loved each other, and the thought was sad.

和你擦肩而过的遗忘,是我一生的惊涛骇浪。

And you pass by the forget, is my life of the rough waves.

故事开始我们已经预测到结局就像我们对话之间开始夹杂病句。

The beginning of the story we have predicted the ending is like the beginning of our dialogue between the sick sentence.

我唯独对你设置了特别关心,就是想在第一时刻看到你的动态。

I only set up a special concern for you, is to see your first moment of movement.

篇10

你的谎话很动听,打动了我整整一个曾经。

Your lies were beautiful enough to impress me a whole time.

被抛弃的人,是一点办法也没有的,只能坐在原地哭。

The abandoned man,a little way to do nothing,can only sit in the place of crying .

感情也不过如此,你见过他最邋遢的一面,最后他却走得多干净。你看过他有几分认真,最后就有几分较真。

That's all. You've seen his most sloppy side, but he's gone so cleanly in the end. You've seen him be a bit serious, and at last he's kind of serious.

主动久了才发现,心已随着那不冷不热的话语渐渐冷却;在乎多了才感觉,情已伴着那不痛不痒的态度慢慢瓦解。

It took a long time to find that the heart has cooled with the cold and warm words; care more to feel, the feeling has accompanied by that painless attitude slowly disintegrated.